Monday, March 30, 2015

Kelsey's Quiet Book

Today's quiet book comes to us all the way from Cameroon, Africa where Kelsey is a missionary wife and mother. She made this cute book for her toddler nephew. It's got lots of fun interactive pages, like a page where you can go fishing, a rocketship that slides back and forth, bead counting, ABC flaps, and an awesome car page. I love the different roads that her car pages have. And I like all the different fabrics and backgrounds Kelsey used! Check it out!



Interview

What's your name? Describe yourself in one sentence.
My name is Kelsey; I am a missionary wife and mother serving in Cameroon, Africa.

Who did you make this quiet book for? How old are they?
I made this quiet book for my nephew, Korbin, who was 1-1/2 years old.

What's your level of sewing experience?
I have an "intermediate" level of sewing experience.

Did you use any templates? Where can they be found?
I did not have any templates for this project.

What material are the pages made out of? What other materials did you use?

The book is made primarily out of cotton and felt.

To see Kelsey's quiet book on her own blog, click here: My All For Jesus: Toddler Busy Book.

Kelsey, thank you so much for sharing your very cute quiet book with us!

 
Have you made a quiet book that you'd like to share? Click here for instructions on how to submit your own quiet book!

No comments:

Post a Comment