Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Renee's Quiet Books

Today I get to share with you not one, but four quiet books! These were made by mom Renee, and I love how she did it. She used the templates available here, and instead of binding all the pages into one large book, she bound each two-page spread into it's own book.

I love this idea because sometimes a big, full quiet book can be too bulky for wherever you're going - but two-page books like this could be perfect. And I love the felt she used for the covers!


 Quiet book 1:


Quiet book 2:


Quiet book 3:


Quiet book 4:



Renee, thank you so much for sharing your adorable quiet books!


Have you made a quiet book that you'd like to share? Click here for instructions on how to submit your own quiet book!

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful, great idea splitting them like this. When I did mine I did the pages on binder rings so they could be taken out. xxx

    ReplyDelete